You might think that promoting from within is the answer to your marketing needs, but it’s not always possible. Or how about hiring someone full-time for this crucial task? That takes time and money which you just don’t have available right now. So what can help? Consider bringing in a Fractional CMO!
Without a strategy, your company is probably doing too many things. You’re running in five directions at the same time, forcing you to not move at all. A CMO can provide the strategy to meet the growth objectives you set as CEO.
Activities to include but not limited to:
- Strategy development and implementation
- Quality control of all content going out
- Attend company calls/meetings as needed
- Develop story ideas to pitch to media and execute placements
- Stay in touch with company news and create press releases
- Measure results of campaigns and make data driven decisions
- Influencer marketing (I have 275,000 Twitter and 51k on LinkedIn)
- Brand Development
See what our very first client says!
Matt Sweetwood, CEO of Greener Systems Process
- Best Selling Author
- Keynote Speaker
- Award-Winning CEO of the Year
- Fox News Contributor Fox & Friends
- Entrepreneur Magazine Contributor
- HuffPost Contributor
- Verified Twitter 155k Followers
- Seen in Money Magazine, Influencive, Forbes, and Many Other
Meet Your Fractional Chief Marketing Officer
John White has over 5 years of experience as a CMO and Fractional CMO. During his career in marketing, he has worked with globally recognized brands, mid-size, and startup companies helping them develop winning marketing strategies and then implement the systems and processes to execute on them.
Our Latest Posts
When I was actively writing for Inc. Magazine and Huffington Post a few years ago, I would get multiple pitches per day from people and
I had the privilege of sitting down with one of the world’s most tenacious, health-aspiring entrepreneurs, Joel Marion. As a 5-time bestselling author and fitness
Many people want to know how they can become a TEDx speaker. I wanted to know how until I became one myself. In May of
Michael Morelli Jr. is a fitness entrepreneur, author, and coach in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is known for his best-selling book, The Sweet Potato Diet and is the