Dun & Bradstreet, a 176-year-old, billion-dollar company, provides commercial data, analytics and insights to help businesses grow their relationships.
Dun & Bradstreet’s roots were firmly planted solely in the trade credit industry far longer than anyone on our team was around for. However, in more recent times it continued to transform itself moving into additional lines of business such as Sales & Marketing, Master Data, Supply Chain and Compliance to name a few.
So how can a legacy brand of this magnitude maximize ROI at industry events beyond trade-credit against these other top competitor sets and succeed in breaking through all the noise and, at the same time, change perception to a modern brand?
Design a targeted, strategic Influencer Marketing campaign that drives demonstrative results via live Social Media activity and amplification from key influencers to engage and reshape content to their following to extend reach, content, consumption and believability. Enter Social Marketing Solutions.
- Live Influencer presence and posting at world’s largest tech events. (Suiteworld, Microsoft Invision, Dreamforce)
- Use Influencers to post original content and engage using influencers’ social media channels (LinkedIn/Verified Twitter; 264,000)
- Amplify company content and mentions
- Top-ranked conference tweets under event hashtags at targeted events via Influencer marketing
- Coverage in relevant top business magazines to tell D&B story
- Significantly increased brand social shares and engagements from amplification of [original] influencer coupled with company content, working collaboratively
About Influencer Marketing:
More than 70% of US marketers used opinion leaders to drive a brand’s message in 2017. Of that group, 95% found it to be effective, according to Chief Marketer.
“Reliance on Influencer Marketing and Social Media, especially to dominate at events, is an essential part of any solid integrated marketing strategy if you going to win these days.” shared Terry Starr, Dun & Bradstreet’s VP, Global Events Marketing. “Taking an outside-in approach at events has always proved successful. Coming from Social Media, it was a natural application, yet some companies miss this important point of view. John and SMS provided us with Influencer Marketing and PR services at the world’s largest tech events such as Suiteworld, Microsoft Invision, Dreamforece to name a few. John helped us amplify our message and ramp up lead generation efforts at these highly visible events.”